
Look at the horrible eyebags I have now.
Can't see? Look at this...

Yes, I'm lack of sleep. I've been having less than 8 hours of sleep. In fact, I only have at most 4 hours of sleep per day. And ta-da, such huge eyebags have developed. Worst are yet to come.
Camwhoring during lesson is bad and rude, I know. But I was mentally exhausted that I switched off from the lesson. Exam is just around the corner, but I can't help it. At least, more or less, I did listen to the lecturer rather than sleeping throughout the lesson.
And all the more, Sir should know I was completely drained.
I sound as though I'm seeking sympathy. How can I not, you tell me. Even Mamato Jie said that I've lost alot of weight.
Yes, I've been busy these days and maybe I'm not aware that my health has deteriorated. I'm getting sick too frequently now. Fatique maybe.
Most importantly, I've not been spending much time at home nowadays and it's not something that I should be proud of.
"
It's so hard to see my child at home these days. It's usually the children who seldom see their parents but as for your case, it's the other way round " - Daddy.
Tell me, how can I not feel bad of myself. I almost cried when Daddy said that to me. I'm not there when he needs me. I don't even know that he's sick, until today I overheard him asking Mama about the medicines and only then I asked what had happened to him.
I really should spend more time at home. I miss my family.
Sigh.
I'm agitated and saddened with almost everything that's happening around me now. VERY agitated. From school to personal life. I could foresee myself getting depression anytime soon.
To whom it may concern,
I've given you one centimetre and you're asking for an inch. In case it had slipped off your mind, I have my dignity and you happily rip it off me. Just because I laughed along with you and take it as merely a joke doesn't mean that I like it. I didn't tell you how I had felt because I don't have the heart to hurt you. But you don't seem to realise that you've hurt me. And you do know that it's not your first time, don't you?
No, it's not referred to Hafiz.
Don't fucking assume but use your brains instead, thank you!