<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
March 24, 2009 @ 7:40 PM

"Seriously Izaaaaaa, you gotta study. Exams are just around the corner and before you realise, it'll be the day after. You have no time to waste yknow!"
See, even my brains started talking to me. Next might be the walls and then everything else too.

Honestly, I wanted to study. From yesterday, I've planned that I shall stay home today just to study. Who knows, when today comes, I was too worn out. I could hardly get myself out of bed. After which, I went for a really long bath. Only at about 3pm, I settled down at my desk to study. But my focus shifted to my lappy, so too bad. Even Julia complained to me that she's too tired to study, so I'm not the only one. Of course I'm worried if I fail these exams. Maybe I'll study after everyone's asleep. Pray hard my bed won't seduce me more than my books would. Else I'm a gonner.

---

There's no school for this whole week as it's a study week for us. So we took the opportunity to hit the gym yesterday, and to study as well.

As predicted, plans were changed. We wanted to go Vivo but Jaysen had something on in the evening. We went to the gym instead. Was supposed to meet Fizzy Fizzy Bang Bang (hafiz lah duh. hahaha :P) but he gotta rush home. Since I've no plans, Julia, Shah, Yash, Jaysen, Joanna and myself slacked at the Dance Studio as we were too tired. Lying on the floor, almost asleep.

Since the whole studio was occupied by only us, we made it like our own home - making so much noise and being fools out of ourselves. Shah piggy backed me and said that I was really light, could be the lightest among the rest. Hehehe, first time someone said that about me. Yash carried me too. Didn't know she has that much strength. Oh yes, I've lost weight. I'm elated, yay!

Showered, changed, and Jaysen left. We submitted our report and then waited for Shah to end his class. While waiting, we went through the exam questions. Once Shah was released, we went to Cineleisure to have our dinner. After which, we went home. My MP3 died but lucky phone was the saviour. Other than that, Jason was too. Was texting him while on my way home. (note: it's Jason, not Jaysen) Can't wait for weekend when he'll come home from camp and then maybe all six of us would go for a movie.

:D

& yes I'm no longer putting the extra informations on my toolbar. Simply because I don't want anyone thinking that I'm showing off. So if you're wondering about Hafiz and myself, read my posts or if needed, read between the lines. Too bad for you if you choose to assume. :)