Hello world!
I've been busy. Why do you think I left this blog for a week?
Schedule's been hectic. Not exactly due to studies, but spending my leisure time with something worth doing, thus been going home past midnight. Well like they say, we have to live life to the fullest. Hahaha. But no, this doesn't mean that I neglect studies ya. :)
Monday, skating with Jaysen after school. Tuesday, hiking with Sharon, Jo, Poova and Kumar and went to play drums after that. Wednesday, skating with Jo, Miguel and Jaysen. Thursday, school & after dinner with Jo, Sharon and Angeline at Vivo. Friday, which was yesterday, outing with Jo.
Basically yesterday was quite a long day. Was supposed to meet Jo at her place at 12pm but she only woke up at 11+am. So yes, she had to rush. Haha. First we went to town, then to Science Center. Like finally I got to set my feet in that place. Thank you, Jo! :) Then, we planned to visit the library near Jo's place but it's closed. Jo wanted to cut her hair so we made our way to the salon. But when we reached, it's closed as well. Next, we went to check on Jo's brother's Xbox. How dumb can they be, keeping the Xbox for a month but telling us they couldn't fix it and we had it back unfixed. Went up to Jo's house and waited for the brother to get ready since we're sending him off. Took cab to his camp and after which, we proceeded to have dinner cum supper. Chatted for awhile after that and we headed home next.
Oh yes, I've told Miguel about the good news once I saw him yesterday. Gosh, I can see through him. He was jumping of happiness in the inside though he's emotionless on the outside. Hahaha. All the best dude! :D
I'm rushing through this post. I apologise for having to summarise. Hehehehe.
31st MARCH - BEFORE BCS PAPER



2ND APRIL - AFTER CP PAPER
celebration comes in. haha.
4TH APRIL
see, i know how to sew! hehehehe. :D
oh pardon my hair. i was just done with bathing. & i know i have fat legs
yes i was trying to catch some sleep due to not sleeping the night before
sky tower - to overcome fear of height

sky ride - i was so blessed to have finally reached the land :D
patrick's team
can you see, patrick's so mad at the opponent. we were too, for some reasons
whole team :) kumar was to replace jaysen


buffet at Club Islander
we 4 won lucky draw prizes - "oh shit!" "fuck sia" "wahliao" "me ah??" HAHAHA!
this is patrick, my good friend. he's from taiwan. interested? my email is there, ask me. LOL!Alright I'm done.
Good day, readers!