<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
April 4, 2009 @ 10:02 PM


Exams are over and Term 2 is just next week. I can't say much about the exams but basically, the papers are manageable. And if I pass my CP paper, it's all thanks to Sharon (!) :D

After Tuesday's paper, Jo, Yash, Jay, Kumar and I went to Vivo's arcade since they wanted to play the drums. Before that, we had dinner at Long John Silver. While eating, we were planning to climb up Mount Faber before going to the arcade. Which we did. Main reason was to catch the sunset but we were too late. Got back to land before dark because we didn't want to get into trouble. After playing at the arcade, Yash went home first so left Jay, Jo, Kumar and I. We decided to climb Mount Faber again, just half way and come down. It was already 9+pm and we gathered our guts to climb up. The boys led the way and Jo and I held on to their bags. Suddenly, Kumar was saying "Eh got white figure at the front" just to scare us. Jo and I were scolding him because coincidentally, there was a white figure. Apparently Kumar couldn't see anything. Told them to get back down but the boys just ran down leaving us behind. They tried scaring us and laughed at us. And we kept scolding and screaming at them. Rested and went home after that.

On Wednesday, a day before CP paper, Jo, Jay, Kumar and myself planned to study in school and after studying, we'd go skating. Jo brought skateboard and Kumar brought his stunt blades along. Once we reached school, we lost our mood to study. We went playing at Vivo's arcade and after which, we proceeded to East Coast to skate. No, I'm not into skating. I think skating's gay (hahaha). I skate just for the fun of it. Before skating, we had dinner first and then, went to the arcade. I'm seriously getting sick of arcades. I don't quite like that place since whenever. I only love the drums. Haha. Anyways, skated till 10pm and we went home. I stayed over at Jo's place. Talked crap and slept at 3am.

See, that's how relaxed we were while everyone was busy stuffing every bits of informations into their brains. But hey, we did study. Really. :D

After the paper, we had a little bit of celebration to mark that we're free from exams, as for Term 1. The whole bunch of us went to watch Shopaholic at Cineleisure. Nice show actually. After that show, we went Borders since Yash wanted to buy Eclipse. Then, we proceeded to Mac for ice cream. :)

On Friday, Yash and I stayed over Jo's place since we had to wake up early on the next day for the Adventure Race. I reached Jo's place earlier than Yash and since we got nothing to do, Jo, Janine and I planned to walk around the haunted houses at Cable Road. We had Ravinder to join us. Half way walking towards the houses, Yash called to say she's reaching so we waited for her and went to the haunted houses all together. After that, walked to River Valley to get something to drink and then back to Jo's place at about 10pm.

Didn't sleep throughout the night. Once the clock strucked 6am, the three of us got ourselves ready. Left the house at around 7:30am. Met Kumar at Vivo and we went to Harbourfront for breakfast at Mac. Met Julia, Poova and Yogesh there and had breakfast together. Met Sanam, Mohana and Jananee at the ticket counter and together, we made our way to Sentosa.

We completed the race at around 11:30am. Rested for awhile before going for buffet at 12pm. I'm glad I took a picture with my Taiwanese friend, Patrick. Moni, my Cambodian friend and Yen, my Myanmar friend didn't join the race. Lazy bums, I suppose. Haha.

Generally, the whole thing was fun despite the fact that it's tiring. Kumar and I ran non stop from one station to another, leaving Julia, Yash and Jo behind us. But of course we did wait for them once we reached the stations. I can't believe I could run non stop and was somehow full of energy eventhough I didn't have even a minute of sleep at all. While the others were too tired to run, I continued running to the next station and I turned behind and shouted to the rest "I want to join NS! I'm ready for it!" Hahaha. I was running while carrying a heavy backpack, much lighter than NS' of course. So this is a little bit of cheating. Hehe.

After buffet, was supposed to go for soccer but I gave it a miss instead. If I'm not wrong, the boys are having match again. Hope they win. :) The rest went off, leaving Jo, Yash and I. The two of them went swimming so I just rested under the shade. Left Sentosa at 3pm and headed to Jo's place to take our stuffs. Packed and talked for awhile and went home at 4:30pm. Cabbed home as I was too tired. Reached home, bathed and slept. Then woke up and used the lappy since I miss touching the keyboard. It felt like ages. Hahaha.

Oh, did I mention that Jo, Yash, Julia and I won the lucky draw prizes. Hehehe. How unexpected. :)

Mum, Dad and Brother are now in KL for Abang Shahril's wedding. Pak Long just texted me few minutes ago. Not that I didn't want to go but I have school event. Kak Nora's performance was today and I had to be the dresser but I couldn't be there as well. Sorry but school's Adventure Race had me first. Hehe.

Pictures will be up once I get them from Julia. I was too lazy to bring my camera along, that's why. :D

I need to sleep again.
I'm shagged.