<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
April 27, 2009 @ 11:43 PM

I just wanna jump and scream of joy like what I did earlier today. I'm happy! I'm happy! I'm happy!
:D :D :D

I'm happy eventhough I was late for school.
I'm happy eventhough I went to school with a super retarded-looking hair.
I'm happy eventhough I look sick the whole day.
I'm happy eventhough I was tired today.
I'm happy eventhough I was moody during lesson.
I'm happy eventhough someone triggered my anger.
I'm happy eventhough there's assignments to be done.

I'm happy because Daddy's buying me a new laptop, which I shall get the same as J's, since he's getting a new one soon too.
I'm happy because the song I composed is well sang.
I'm happy because my two friends made me laugh since the starting of today.
I'm happy because of J! (hehehehehe :D)

Thank yooouuuuuuu for everything, J. :)
<3

Things to do now :
1. Complete or at least do half of my assignment, which is due on Wednesday.
2. Before going to bed, read up the next chapter of the book which J lent to me.
3. Sleep! Tomorrow's a looooooong day.

I pray that tomorrow and the next consecutive days will be just like today.
;)

Hehehe, goodnight.