
Initially I was doing some research on the Pioneers but I sidetracked and watched some music videos. After that, I sidetracked again and decided to update my blog. See, researchers are right. Females can hardly focus on one thing at a time. That's bad, really. Then again, there's nothing that can be done. Oh well.
I'll think of something interesting to update on. I will not bore my readers with updates on my research. Well I believe my posts has been pretty mundane ya. I apologise for that. School made me a boring person now. Hahaha right.
I'm amused by things that had happened this week. Read up!
Friends had finally seen my face turned red with anguish and heard me screaming my lungs out. That's what she gets for getting on my nerves. Congratulations, woman! Despite whatever you've done to me and anyone of us, I'm still happy. You know why? Because I have a long list of whatever I have that you don't. Money is besides the point. Oh wait, touched on moneywise, you actually don't have a cent. That's why you own loads of credits cards and those are what you use for paying up your expenses. Then, let your Daddy pay your credit card bills for you. This proves that I'm waaaaay richer than you are, you poor hag. Now let me tell you readers the top three out of million things my list consists of - Brains(!), Friends and J. So too bad ya. And don't you ever get it, the boys you flirt around with actually dislike you? You even admitted that you wanted to flirt with J. You do that, and you know what will happen. We've been wondering whether you've ever gone for prostitution. You've been selling your dignity away, woman. The next thing, you came telling me that you're a bisexual and if you were to ever fall in love with a girl, I'll be your victim. Woman, you're full of bullshit. Really. Not that I'm against lesbianism but...you? You disgust the hell out of me and you almost got me vomitting my organs out. Now, you're the hot topic for everyone to critisize/discriminate about. I've told J about you and that you wanted to flirt with him. Guess what, I'm tremendously overjoyed by his response. You've lost this war, realise it. Yo, snap back to reality! Thank you.
---
I hate it when someone tried being nice to me and at the same time, trying to influence me. I know what is right and what is wrong. I may be soft at heart and tears may be my weakness but I'm strong, and I'm glad I'm hard-headed. Especially when dealing with people I dislike. So better luck next time, alright.
---
I did the stupidest thing today, as a result for being completely dumb. Dear God, help me. Convince me
that thing won't happen. Else I'm a gonner. Sigh.
---
On a brighter note, I've actually revised and did research on something which my dear Mr Lecturer will touch on only tomorrow. I'm so proud of myself. Yay!
:D :D :D
Alright, I wanna continue with my research.
& school tomorrow, I can't wait!
See you readers next week!
:)