<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
May 10, 2009 @ 5:04 PM

Alright. Here I am after a long busy week.

Lets see...
I'll start from Thursday, the day we had our re-presentation.


Obvious enough, the ones in my group are the other two in blazers. My blazer was exceptionally big and apparently it could not be mine. It belongs to J. :) But nope, I did not wear that blazer while presenting. I wore Sharon's instead. Thank you, saviour! Well yes, I screwed up alot during the presentation. But it's okay now, everything's over. I was the camerawomen again, taking over Jo. During intervals, I played dress up, wearing J's blazer and had Rafi's tie on, like in the picture above. And Jo was saying "Chey, camerawoman also must dress nicely huh". Hahaha. And they said I look like a Prefect with the blazer and tie. Hahahahaha.

Anyways, thank you J for the blazer. :D
Well, I don't know when I'm needed to return it since someone was just too lazy to bring it home but obviously it's in safe hands. Hahaha :P

---

On Friday night, while hanging out with Jo and Jay, Jo and I was discussing about naming our children. It was very random. We came up with beautiful names but this will be kept as a secret. Jay, out of the blue, blurted out 'Muhammad Pantat'. Not funny ok! We're in serious business dude. Yea. Right. Hahaha.

---

Yesterday, we hiked/trekked/jogged at Pulau Ubin. I managed to get only 3 hours of sleep and despite feeling exhausted, I had fun. Of course I did! Very much worth it, I tell you. Even the injuries I attained is. Hahaha. :D

After hiking, we had lunch at Changi Airport. Then, we headed home. Reached home at about 5pm, did some work, bathed and prepared and went out to Bedok Corner to have dinner with family. Gosh, it felt like aeons since I ate together with them. Blame on my busy schedule ya. Got back home at about 10pm. Talked and joked and watched soccer all together and I went to bed only after 12 midnight. Before sleeping, I told them not to wake me up because I've planned to sleep till afternoon and I also reminded them not to make any noise at all if they wanted to enter my room. But...

At 11:30am, I was woken up by my Mum's phonecall and the reason for the call is because, my brother was still asleep whereas Mum, Dad and Brother are supposed to go out together in the afternoon. So, all my Mum wanted was to ask me to wake my brother up. After hanging up, I was not able to get back to sleep. How unfair!

Anyways, pictures below.
Well as you can see, I had Angeline's shoebag clipped on my bag. Wanna know why? The reason she would tell is that she could hardly walk as the shoebag kept hitting her legs when she had her shoebag clipped on her bag. But actually, the main reason is just that she's short. Nyeahahaha. :P



































Anyways, I'm a happy girl! Wait, when was I never happy? HOHOHO! *winks* :D

First reason, my drumming's gotten better. Hahaha. I still can't forget the other day when I was playing the whole song and I was lost in the midst of playing so Jay, who was watching over me, had to rush and grabbed my sticks and played the rest of the songs for me. Figure that out. Hahaha. :)

The second and the major cause for my happiness is that, my June holidays' schedule will be tight. I've got two jobs and the happiest part is, I'm flying off twice. Let me emphasise, or rather brag a little. I'm having TWO jobs and am flying off TWO times. All of that in a month. Muahahaha. Yes people, be jealous. Actually, I'm having three job because the reason for us (myself and 4 beloveds) to be flying is due to work. And the same day I got back to Singapore, I'll be flying off again with my dearest family for our annual holiday. :D :D :D I won't elaborate on this just yet. Wait long long alright. Hehehe.

But before all those exciting parts come along, I have exams to study and worry for. Means, much more busy schedule coming up. Plus, the saddening part is, I'm leaving dear J in Singapore. :(

Well, J has been busy preparing for the NDP. Lets hope he really will be participating. Because if he is, I will most probably have the chance to watch him live! AND, I would be melting in my seat, admiring at how macho he looks in the uniform. Hahahaha. :D

I miss J alot, you know you know you know! I miss the time when he would stare at me for no reason, scaring the guts out of me. I miss wearing his boxers to sleep because for that impromptu overnight, I only had an extra tee with me. Oh, I got to sleep in his room. :) Of course, he slept in the other room. One more thing, I miss his Mum's dishes. Hahahaha. Nevertheless, I always have him with me - his/our photos, his MP3 and his text messages for me to read before going to sleep. Now, I shall think of a name for him since he named me something due to something. Hahahaha cuteness. :D

Since I can't always be with J or talk to him at all times, all I can do is pray to God that He will always protect J from dangers.
& Jonas, I know you're watching over me. Thank you for the other day.
:)

Alright, that's all folks!
Good day.
:D