<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
May 21, 2009 @ 11:28 PM

It's been three days I've fallen ill. And my condition's deteriorating by the day.
Note to self : Get adequate rest eventhough time right now is all about studies. :(
I really hope I'll recover pretty soon. Life's a bore when you lose your voice, seriously.

Was supposed to send J off on Monday, together with Jo, but some time after telling him we would, I texted him, apologised and said we won't be able to, since I was not feeling well and I didn't wish to pass my disease to him. And he said it's okay and that Mum was sending him. Sigh. I miss him. Someday, I hope. =\

I'm proven a strong girl. Despite the fever and sore throat, I dragged my ass all the way to the other end of Singapore to study with my friends. Well you know, more heads are better than one. So yup, the six of us had revisions together. In Psychological term, all six of us result to seven heads, means, seven times the knowledge we gained. Don't get it why it's seven? Don't worry, it's just for intellectuals. Hahahaha. :P

Yes, I studied like I never study before. Who would have guessed. Totally hardcore, you bet. Unfortunately, HPET paper yesterday turned out to be a nightmare. Either I didn't study enough or Sir was just getting at us. Everyone was seen depressed after completing the paper. They commented that MCQ was pretty tough. Gosh, this can't be it. Maybe I should just kiss my 'A' goodbye, let alone distinction. Oh God, please let me attain a 'B'. 'C' will do just fine but I don't want a 'D'. Sigh. :( I promise to do harder for the next two papers.

I did not study today. Was giving myself a break. But I'm thinking, maybe I should write notes later in the night to get myself prepared for tomorrow's study session with Jo and Jay. All I did today was chores, clearing the mess in my room and watching some shows in the lappy. Yes, chores. Surprising? Well if I didn't have to wash dear J's tee which I had worn home, I wouldn't have done the chores but using the time to study instead. Since I was already washing the clothes, I thought I'd do a little bit of spring cleaning too. Well you see, I'm practising for the future. Hahahaha. ;)

Anyways, Mama came home during her lunch time to check on me. She made a drink for me and went back to work some time after. On the other hand, Daddy bought my favourite epok-epok but sadly, I was not supposed to eat them because the spicy-ness would worsen my sore throat and prolong the recovery. Buuuuuuuut, since the epok-epok was beyond temptation, I ate two out of the three. Oh yes, I ate chocolates too! Muahahahaha! :D :D :D Okay, I shouldn't go on like this. Hehehehe.

Hmmm. BSS on Monday and EIPC on Friday, I hope I will have sufficient time to stuff all the knowledge into my brain. I'm hoping for As for the other two papers. Or at least 'B'. Oh please God, help me this time round.

=\

-

I've never gone with the wind, just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go
Til you open the door, there's so much more
I've never seen it before
I was trying to fly but I couldn't find my wings
But you came along and you changed everything

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier