My God!
How do someone whom had stolen my shirt actually have the guts to wear it, take photo with it, and publish it in her blog. Duh, of course I remember that it WAS my shirt. I know she'll be reading my blog. Yes, she reads my blog for up to almost 10 times per day. Wonder what she wants from me for being some kind of a stalker. Whatever. Just one word for her : LOSER!
:D
---Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaays, something totally not related to the one above.
Holidays are in! Like, yay! :D
Now, we're only waiting for the results. Yes, I am eager eventhough I know I didn't do just as good as how I hoped. Hmmm, I guess? It's okay, the result slips will prove my hard work. Hehehehe.
Today's the 30th and so,
Happy 45th, Uncle/Pa! :DHahaha, whichever term it is ya. So Mr Prudencio Miel, may God bless you and stay as a happy man! Thank you for everything and do take care! :D
Love,
Yours truly.
---I have nothing to update about actually. The main purpose for this post today is just the first one I wrote above. Hah!
Ok done. I miss J.
:)