<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
May 2, 2009 @ 10:26 PM





Zoo Trip - 1st May





Visited the Zoo yesterday, together with Joanna and Jaysen. After which, went for drumming. Then, we proceeded to Jo's place for a movie. After the movie, Jay wanted to skate so we went down. Jo, Jay and I had a personal talk while Jay skated. Went back to Jo's place at 11:30pm since Jay had to change first. Then we got the last train home. And the highlight of the night was the part where we bumped into Mirza's exgirlfriend(!) Hahaha. Let this be kept among Jo, Jay and I. :) Reached home at 1am and slept at 2+ am.

Today, just like every other Saturdays, is hiking day with the hiking buddies. Today we hiked at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. I woke up at 4:30am but since I was still feeling tired, I went back to sleep till 5:30am and realised that I was already late. Was supposed to meet Jo at 7am at her place but I reached much after that. We both then met Angeline and Sharon at Bukit Timah itself. The hike was fun, and fast too. We managed to complete it in less than two hours, amazingly. After that, we walked to Mac since Angeline wanted to have her breakfast there. We enjoyed the serenity as well as the breeze for some time and just at that moment, J texted and shooting started too. Nope, we didn't have an arguement. Jo should know what I'm talking about. Hahaha :) Well, Trooper VS Goal Shooter. Hahahaha. I'm talking about Goal Shooter as in GS in a netball team ya. :) Next, we walked around Bukit Timah Plaza or something like that. Sharon left moments later and since the remaining three of us had nowhere to go, we went back to Mac because Jo was craving for the nuggets. After eating, we talked and talked until Angeline fell asleep. Hahahaha. I was waiting for J's reply but eventually, I fell asleep as well. Jo stayed up to watch over us and our things. That's very nice of her. Thank you very much sayang! :D Well, at 4+pm, we headed home.

I'm still so shagged. So yeah, goodnight.
:D