
(A380. just in case you're blind, that's my brother. my parents at the background. and my dad's just so cute. hahahaha.)
Well yes, I'm feeling better. Much better in fact. Thank you Jaysen for the wake up call. Otherwise, I have no idea what disaster would strike. Hahahaha.
So anyway, Fathers' Day is just in few minutes' time, yea? Daddy, being a nonsensical person that he is, invited me to stay in the living room and do countdown with him. Hahahaha. That's my daddy. I love you daddy. I know you know that. :)
And oh, Azim sounded stern in his talking. Guess it's really something urgent that he's gotta tell me about. Or rather, show. I don't know. Yet, he keeps the suspense. I'm so anxious you know. Unfortunately, I'll get to see him only on Hari Raya. I guess? That too, if I'm having vacation, which I doubt so. Awww man.
Anyways, I'm chatting with Ammar, my other cousin. "
Well, not exactly cousin you see. coz my dad and ur dad are...oh well, cousin pun cousin lah. XD" Hahahaha, as quoted by him. So Imma go entertain this crazy cousin of mine.
I'll update again tomorrow.
:)