<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
June 20, 2009 @ 8:54 PM

After two long years aye baby. Two long years. :) I love you.


Finally, here I am after a pretty long time. But I have nothing interesting to update about though.

Oh yes, I'm satisfied with my results. Better ones coming up right next term ya. Hehehehe. :D

Cousin Azim has been asking when I'm coming over to KL again. Cos you see, according to him, he's got something to show me. I wonder what that thing is. Or maybe it's just his new girlfriend. Erm, nahhh I doubt so. Hahahaha.

I miss quite a number of people but I have no idea when I'll be able to meet all of them. Insyirah, if you're reading this, I know I still owe you a day out. I'm sorry I've not been able to set a date for you. Not forgetting Pearlyn and Khai, meet up soon! I miss those conference times and those good old days. Hiking buddies, lets grab some adventures! I miss Jason but I've not been able to see/meet him. Jonas, you too. Lastly, Joanna. I miss you sayang. :)

Right now, I wanna sulk.
Bye.