<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
June 22, 2009 @ 9:09 PM

From...







His >
















Mine >


















To...



Hahahaha. J had his phone changed last year due to NS, so I think I'm gonna get the same phone as him now. I think he's currently using the Samsung phone above, not too sure though. What happened to my phone, you might be wondering? Because my phone WAS at the brink of death and NOW, it died. I'm using Mum's phone currently. Unless she's gotta use it. But it's just a matter of time. I'll get back my phone like at the end of the week or so, I think. See how much I've to downgrade? But it's alright. The idea of having the exact same phone as J from the similar ones is just so sweet. Don't you think so? Just like our laptops. Yeah. [♥]
:D :D :D

Well, you don't know how much I love him. So booooos to you.
:D

Anyways, I went shopping with Sister just now. Initially, I wanted to get a bag, pumps, skirt and accessories. Other than that, I have to send my PSP for a repair. You see, I only got about a hundred from the previous shopping spree so I set my priorities right. The most important one being the first in the list, which is pumps. I need a replacement since my Dorothy Perkins' broke last month before school, after kicking Jaysen. Yes laugh people, laugh. Hahahaha. I wanted to get the similar Dorothy Perkins pumps and thinking they have it in Singapore, I didn't travel all the way to Town since there's Dorothy Perkin's at Tampines 1 itself. Unfortunately, no. I don't see any sight of the pumps at Tampines 1's Dorothy Perkins. Maybe I should have searched for it at Town instead. Unless Singapore is being incredibly unfair for not bringing in Dorothy Perkins' pumps. Well, a loser Singapore is then. Oh yes, I love Dorothy Perkins alright. :)

Next stop, Topshop. Yes, still in search of pumps. I found a kind but for some reasons, I decided to not get it. I thought of not getting pumps until I found a cute one. Hehehehe. Proceeded to getting accesories. Then, for a skirt. But didn't buy any. Wanted to get the bag but I have to forget about it since the PSP repair costs me $48. Blame the brother for spoiling my PSP. Booooos. Oh, home was next, after renting 4 horror movies which my family and myself will watch later on. :)

You know, I was texting somebody yesterday and halfway through, that somebody didn't reply me, causing me to think that he was mad at me for something I did. So skip skip skip, I apologised but actually, things were all good and he explained that he'd forgotten to check his phone after alighting from the train. I couldn't help it but to laugh at his explanation. Who would have thought that he could be really that forgetful. Okay, actually I know that he is because the other day he had forgotten to bring his phone home from camp but you see, I never thought that he can actually forget to check his phone for messages even when we're in a middle of a conversation. Hahahahaha cuteness. :) And right now, I've not been receiving his reply since like, 5pm? Oh God, don't tell me he'd forgotten to reply. But it could be a possibilty that he had forgotten because he might be busy getting ready and packing for camp. Whatever it is, Dear God please make him reply soon. Or tomorrow will be fine. I miss him. And I miss the time when he would bring his phone with him to jungle training when he's forbidded to, hoping they won't be checked after the training, and secretly texted me. Yeah, he's really that sweet. :) But now, I can't expect him to do the same thing because he's been at the National Stadium, practising for NDP. I'd be happy if he doesn't bring his phone along or if he does, at least not taking it out. Otherwise, he might have just left the phone lying around and ended up forgetting about it thus losing it. You'll never know this guy. Hahahaha. Ah, I miss him♥. :)

I just can't stop grinning to myself upon listening to Wordplay or Bella Luna. Those songs remind me so much about Cousin Azim. The time he drove me around KL in the night. He turned on his stereo real loud and sang songs and I would cover my ears and recite "Shut up" non stop until he really shut up. Hahahaha. Well, he's not admitting the fact that he actually misses me. Else, what could be the reason for him to pester me to come back to KL eventhough I was just there like two weeks ago? And when I told him yesterday that I'm planning to come over on Wednesday, he got all excited and immediately informed his family about it. Hahahaha. He told me he wanted to show something but when I bugged him to tell me what it was about, he finally revealed the truth that he just wanna drive me around and treat me. So my Dearest Daddy had planned to take leave this Thursday and Friday, though he's just started working today. Yes, we're gonna have a third holiday. I'm loving this because I will not waste my life and rot in Singapore. Sorry friends, family comes first. Hehehehehe. =P I'm seeing my hiking buddies before school starts though. And I bet they know how much I'm excited for the outing and how much I miss them. :)

Hold it! I have to pause here.
Gotta cook.
Hush hush aye! Hehehehe.

.

.

.

.

.

Alright, I'm back. All done with cooking as well as watching one of the movies I've rented earlier today.

Now, I've totally forgotten what I'm supposed to continue about. I shall leave it instead and go off now, to catch up with my sleep. Besides, today's post is long enough and I don't think anyone would wanna get bored any further, yea? Hahahaha.

Goodnight everyone.