<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
June 27, 2009 @ 8:06 PM

What do you know, I've not been really sleeping for two days now. Even so, I don't get tired or sleepy. So that explains how I'm able to stay up late for days. Weird much. According to Jaysen, I might be having insomnia and I should get sleeping pills. I think he's out of his mind. I'll consume sleeping pills only when suicidal thought crossed my mind. So yeah, no compromising. Hahahaha.

Yesterday, I finally met up with Pearlyn and Khai. Despite being called "Wasted" ample of times by those two, though I was not, I had fun with them. Well of course I had! :) Sheesha was really unplanned but since we got nowhere else to go and it was still daytime, we just came out with anything, so sheesha it is. Oh, I bumped into Julia, Izzati and Insyirah yesterday too. God, I was darn hysteric when they suddenly appeared right before my eyes. So I've met whom I've been wanting to meet, and I have also fulfilled my craving - J.Co's donuts(!) Hahahaha. I was a happy girl yesterday you know you know you know! =P

So here you go, 115 out of 275 photos.
:)

























































































































































































































Well, I was happy in the day but things changed in just a blink. Mind you, it had nothing to do with J. I don't know whether I was too sensitive and thinking too much, but yes, I tried comforting myself.

Thankfully, I had Cousin Azim and Pearlyn by me at that moment. Despite the fact that it was already after 1am, Cousin Azim woke up and replied my text. He was feeling unwell but still, he got up, replied my text and went online just to chat with me. Sadly, we had to argue about something which made me cry even more. But, things got better between us. It was just a misunderstanding, my bad. After that, he made me laugh. See, he's simply the best brother. :)

And Pearlyn, glad that you had tonned, or else, I wouldn't get to hear your advices. Hahahaha. Thank you dear. Mwah! :)

It strucked me and I realised that I miss skateboarding. It's been months since I skated. I feel so tempted to skate, even when I was watching Mig and Linc, but my skateboard isn't with me. But to think about it again, the previous injury was bad enough. Hmmm.

School's reopening on Monday and God, I am totally excited. I can't wait to meet the people I've been wanting to meet, especially...



:D

Alright, I wanna fill my hungry tummy now.

No, I mean later. Before that,

HAPPY 20TH BIG BROTHER.

Oh, I meant, old brother. Hahahahaha.
=P

At 2:57am,
ME : happy birthday dear! love ya! :D
BRO : thank you :)
ME : and one more thing. i need you to know, that i miss you. :)
BRO : aaawwww... dont make me sad please. goodnight.
ME : hahaha. goodnight! :)

Hahahaha, we communicated through text messages eventhough we're under the same roof. Cute ain't we? Hehehehe :P