<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
July 22, 2009 @ 9:45 PM

We did not have any lesson today so I decided to head to town. Going shopping alone didn't feel as bad as I thought it would be. I did it for the first time today and guess what, I enjoyed it. Well, eventhough it's the first time I did not talk for 6 hours straight. Hehehehe. I felt peaceful and happy that I had spent the time just for myself. Being alone really helps clearing up my mind. :)

Heading to and going off from Far East, I walked the same way J and I had walked the other day, which was the last day we ever gone to Wheelock Place and Far East together. I ate our favourite ice cream from Orange Julius while sitting in front of Wheelock Place, reminiscing especially about me having to keep pulling his earpiece off his ears on that day and he eventually gave up and kept his Ipod. Hahahaha. While walking off from Far East, I walked over the bridge and down the escalator, where J would push himself up, supported by his arms (if you get what i mean, i dont know how to explain. sorry) and I had said "You fall, I'll laugh ok!". I was reminded how funny we had to dash through the rain. Just now, I was searching for the MRT Station after shopping at Wisma but I got lost so I walked to Shaw's. Initially, that underpass didn't make me recall anything, until I tripped over the stairs. Suddenly I began to be able to recall and said in my mind "Hey, isn't this the same place we had walked the other day? Oh yes it is! Now I remember!" and smiled to myself. I was happy though there were times when I felt like tearing but I held back. Somehow, I didn't feel like I was alone just now. I felt like someone was with me, walking beside me, accompanying me and telling me not to buy this and that. I love that feeling though. I wanna see the boy soon. Now if it's possible. But of course that's not going to happen. I miss him. I miss him real much.