
J already asked me to go to bed since I'm having this terrible headache due to lack of sleep since the past days, but while trying to doze off, I felt so restless knowing that I have truckloads of work undone. So I got up, and now, I'm trying to do abit of the four (or more) projects. I'm still thinking that Business and Marketing requires alot of hardwork to understand as they're really complicated. Nevertheless, I'm never gonna get defeated and give up. So being a good girl that I am, I shall read up my textbooks about the modules later on and also to write down notes.
Anyways, things has gotten to a better state now and I'm very happy with everything. Well, public doesn't have to know what happened but as quoted by Sharon, "This is the sweet and nice Iza I knew. She's back now!" No doubt, I've disappointed everyone but now, I'm glad they're proud of me. Thank you for being there loves, you know who you are. :)
---
Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can't control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start.