




Anyways, I'm really happy today. I wanted to put up someone's photo but I'm just afraid that one would rip it off. Hahahaha. Too bad, only Jane, Joanna, J and myself knows what I'm talking about. Hehehehe :D
As told by Jane
HER : eh really ah? iza with J?
JANE : yeah lah!
HER : *showed face*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOOOOOS TO YOU BITCHHHHHH!
:D :D :D
I am actually getting more furious with that one than I already am. I've told Joanna about it and she's fuming mad now. I wonder what Ma will say when she got to know about it. Hmmm. Sigh.
I'm sad for J though. But I can and should never tell him about it.
:(
J's going back to camp later like at 5am. Hope he'd take good care of himself there. If only I get to send him off. :(
But its okaaaayyyy, NDP please go away fast!
:D