<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
August 31, 2009 @ 11:11 PM




















First and foremost, thank you cousin Azuan for making my day. Hehehehe. Tell me, when did I last heard from you? Was it March? Well, I hope you'll do great in serving the nation and hopefully, I'll get to see you on Hari Raya. You do know I miss you too. ♥

Hehehe. So that ohso sweet cousin of mine had texted me in the morning. He was in camp while I was getting ready for school. Just few minutes before I had received his text, I was actually thinking of texting him, but only after I set off from home. And before I could make the first move, he already did. This, had happened for twice. Well, it's proven that telepathy works between the two of us, yea? Hahaha. Oh, and I've just found out that he's an ex-classmate of my current classmate. Cool or what! ^^

Yay, lucky my dark circles aren't obvious in the photos above. Simply because I had applied alot of concealer. Hahahaha. But you can still see my huge eyebags right right right? Actually, we shan't be bothered with sleep now cos it's not mandatory. We'll get to sleep all we want when we die later. Am I right? HAHAHA. K crap, diam. & yes, I have white hair. Booooooos.

Had presentation today, again. PSSR's to be precise. PI's 3000 word report is due tomorrow. Then it's ABP's report submission on the 4th. After all those, it's study week. Next week that is. The thought of examinations really scares me. I am so going to mug my ass off and attain satisfying results. Go me! Hahaha. Insyaallah. Amin. :D

A dearly dumb bestfriend of mine just confessed to me that misses his partner more than he does for me. :( But it's okay, because someone just told me something sweet and I'm happy now. So Khai Dengdeng Sayang, nehninehnipoopoo ok. Bluek! >.<

Right. I've to shower and after which, complete the PI report. Look at the time now. Darn! Another sleepless night I suppose. =\ Oh yes, don't mind the Malay/Indon song in my playlist. I just have the sudden urge to listen to them. If you're not interested, just skip the first three songs, yea? Toodles then. :D