<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
August 30, 2009 @ 5:50 AM



Hi Kak Amz.
Hehehehe. Your words said to me were really deep that they're now stucked in my head. Hence, I am now reflecting. I don't know how to express my gratitude to you, for opening my eyes bigbig, but thank you Kak, for everything. {♥}

Actually, I have no idea if she reads my blog. Heh heh heh. Well, calling her 'Kakak' sounds pretty weird but calling her by just her name make it sound rude. So I'd rather stick to calling her 'Kakak'. :D

Oh, the photo above reminds me of Insyirah as well. Which Insyirah? Look below.



Yes, this Insyirah. :)

I first met her on the very same day I first met Kak Amz. 20082008, see I still remember! :D Syirah and I had planned to meet up again on the 20092009, so we'll see. Oh, I was browsing through her blog archives and I stumbled upon this post,
"almk!
what happened to izaalee?

iza syg,text me okay?
(:
"

I was searching for the other one which she had said "im like all depressed now cause i read izaalee's blog and i dont know anyth abt her life ..." but I couldn't find it in her archives. Nevermind. I miss you, Syirah! And again, I don't know if she still reads my blog. Hahahaha. {♥}

Please pardon the photos, they're last year's so that explains why I look different. I'm fatter now. Hahaha.

Alright, I'm going to bed already.
Good morning all! :)