<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
August 12, 2009 @ 2:20 AM


Seriously Mister, if you choose to be selfish and not sharing knowledge, you shouldn't have helped at all or even bother lending a hand. Isn't it tiring to be contradicting? I had asked you the same question twice, mind you, and at first you said that I got it right. For the second time I asked, you told me that I was wrong and you twisted your explanation. Fortunately I sought assurance from the clan. Hey, just because you want to be the first in class and top at everything, thinking you're the best amongst us all, so be it. Others do want and need to do well too, face it! Accept the fact that someone else out there ARE better than you. What do you gain from pulling down one's marks, apart from you getting better marks than them? What would you feel and do if someone else does it to you? God gives you brains and heart, I bet you lost them all.

And since days the clan have been telling me things like "Trust me, _____ likes you" or better one from Jonan which surprised me, "Really, I personally think he likes you". Have you seen yourself in the mirror lately? Quit flirting around and manipulating people. Quit thinking you're the best because you are not. Other people are just better, way better. And when I mean way better, that includes attitude wise. Today, when you happily hugged me and clutched my hand suddenly and I had screamed "Don't touch me, I don't have sanitizers!" and you went "What? You think I have SARs?" I replied you with "No! You might just have AIDS!" and you just laughed it off. You disgust me, Mister. Really. Back off from my life and get out of my sight.

I'm trying my best to avoid the usage of vulgarities here despite the fact that I'm fuming mad with that person. And because of him, I have to redo my report while I still have my 3000 words report, another two of 1000 plus words reports and one more presentation, all to be ready by next week. Meaning, less of sleep till I've shook the load off my shoulders. Thanks alot, Mister!

Anyway, J's going off to Malaysia later (since it's already 2.20am on Wednesday now) for a vacation with Jai for a few days. I am so gonna miss him and hope he'll be safe there and come home in one piece and as healthy as ever. Hehehehe. ♥