<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
August 2, 2009 @ 3:28 PM

Just on Thursday, I was complaining to Alicia that I blew the chance of getting a pair of free tickets to yesterday's NDP Preview and also about me not being happy with the slut getting the opportunity to go to the NDP Preview last Saturday. (yes i wasnt over it yet!)

But to my surprise, on Friday.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.




I wasn't in school due to the flu, I received a text from Joanna which said "J asked if you wanna go to the NDP. I said yes. How?" Reading that text, I screamed out loud, literally. J didn't ask me whether I wanted to go or not, he asked Joanna instead. So that explains why I was surprised when Joanna asked me that. J didn't know that I was unwell actually. Eventhough at the same time J was texting me but we were only talking craps, me complaining to him that I was bored, he didn't mention about getting us tickets and I didn't mention about being sick either. After I replied Joanna with "Okay can! Lets go please!", only then J texted saying, "How about this, I got two tickets for you and Jo tomorrow." He got two free tickets for Ma and Pa and he bought another two for Joanna and myself. I didn't know he 'got' us the tickets he meant by buying it. Jo told me so and I was like "Bought?? Why is he wasting money??" and she said "No, it's fine" and I replied "I feel bad cos he's buying the tickets. Eventhough I said we'll go." Joanna tried hard to convince me that it's okay. J then texted saying that we should go as the tickets aren't cheap. So I told him "Of course we'll go. But why are you wasting money. Eventhough ive been wanting to go, i feel bad that you have to spend so much." And this guy, another one convincing me that it doesn't matter to him. Well, of course I still feel bad. If only I had gotten the free tickets, he wouldn't have to spend his money at all. Moreover I could surprise him if I had. :(

I was glad that my flu had subsided by yesterday. I didn't want to disappoint the boy by telling him that I can't go because I didn't tell him that I was unwell. When I met Joanna in the afternoon, she showed me one of J's text messages, in which I felt that he sounded as though he wanted us to be there, watching him perform. Maybe it's also because that we both didn't get to go for the previous week's preview. So thank God, I had felt better after Friday and didn't have to disappoint the boy. :D

After the preview ended, we went separate ways from Ma and Pa and went for our late dinner. While walking to Funan, I was having a conversation with Joanna which went like this,
ME : "I have never seen J in the camou uniform"
HER : "That time we sent him, he was in the uniform what"
ME : "Huh? No? He was not"
HER : "Really?"
ME : "Yessssss"

And guess what, while we were waiting for him under the block, he came out of the cab and *taa-daaaa* he was wearing the camou uniform, from top to toe. You can never imagined how elated I was. And I told myself "Omg he's so macho!" :D Sadly, I have no photo with him. He looked really exhausted so we asked him to just go home and rest. Oh yea, I bought him his favourite chocolates, which I hope he enjoyed indulging himself with. Hahahaha. ♥



I love this photo. Simply because we look alike. Hehehehe :D



I'll upload the rest of the photos only after 9th August. Well, I just don't wanna spoil the fun. :)