August 26, 2009 @ 8:26 PM

Much ♥ to J&A&J(!)
:D
Dear God, I hope it is already the end of the miseries. I am happier today, please make it last, dear God. I have gone through enough just in this month. I am now left with no more strength to go through anymore rough times. Please God, I don't want such challenges to come across again. I have gained back all I need, and they are my two girls and the boy. Dear God, please make this last. Amin.
It seemed like aeons since I last had adequate amount of sleep for a day. That explains why I have been pretty much lethargic these days. Three hours of sleep per day is obviously not healthy. So today in school, while the rest of the class were off for break, leaving Sabrina, Weitin and myself in class, I took the opportunity to catch some sleep, taking up the three chairs in the row. Well, little did I know that I had slept for twenty minutes.
"Why are you crying?" Sharon had asked. Well I was not, really. She said my eyes were puffy, which made her think that I had cried. So I told her I had just woken up, that was why. Next, Yash and Sabrina commented that my eyebags have grown bigger and I told Sabrina "Blame on Ramadhan, we have lesser sleep now". Of course I did not mean it ya. Lastly, while I was in the toilet after school, Julia came up to me and said "What's wrong? Are you okay?" She said that my eyes were red and puffy and thought that I had cried. Again, I had to explain that I have not been sleeping well and that my contact lenses were hurting my eyes. But anyway, thank you friends for the concerns. :D
Well, school today? I thought Mr Shareef would dismiss us at 6.30pm despite the Muslims fasting but as the day progressed, he announced that he would be releasing those fasting ones at 5.30pm. Ended up, he let all of us off at 5.30pm. How nice. Met Joanna and Alicia and walked off together with Jaysen, Jonan and Mr "Now I'm starting to feel lonely". Alicia, remember? Hehehe. Them four were going for dinner at Vivo so I went off to the MRT station with Weitin and co. and Brother fetched me from the MRT station itself. Reached home ten minutes before time to break fast. :)
Tomorrow, my team and I are having Marketing's presentation. Cool thing is, we are the only team left to do the presentation while others had done theirs last Thursday. You know what this means? This means, Miss Matani had saved the best for the last. Hehehehe. Well, lets hope we would not disappoint Miss Matani tomorrow. :)
Oh yes, some of us had gotten back our PSSR report results. Though I passed, I'm not satisfied with what I had attained. This is the cue that I should work real hard for my exams. Yea, I can do it! I want to see the others doing well too. After which, we can enjoy! :D
So we are now left with two presentations to get done and two reports to submit. Next up are exams. I am already starting to feel nervous. I want nothing lesser than B, please? =\