<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
August 25, 2009 @ 11:00 PM



Thank God things are better now, almost like how it used to be. I pray for this to last. Amin.
:)

Though I was overjoyed from last night, I'm feeling down all over again today. I'm angry, disappointed, shattered, crushed and all others associated with the term sad.

Nevertheless, I ♥ Joanna. :D

Today, I spent time alone again. Shopping. I pampered myself by spending on my cravings. Definitely not on food ya. I was searching for something for Joanna, something which I've promised her that I am going to get for her since long ago, but again, I didn't catch any sight of it at all. Not even anywhere. Frustrating much. To top it all off, something brought me down. Emotionally that is. So much for setting off feeling all excited. I don't want time alone anymore, I need someone by me. Please.

So, my eyes are telling me to get more sleep. Say hi to the horrendous dark circles.

Please God, I don't want to cry to sleep anymore.
:(


Give me more lovin' from the very start,
Piece me back together when I fall apart.