<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
September 25, 2009 @ 11:20 AM



Be strong now because things will get better.
It might be stormy now but it can’t rain forever.


Yesterday's paper was rather manageable. I managed to reach school on time, in fact, few minutes earlier. Thank God. After the paper, Daddy and Brother fetched me from school. After which, we fetched Mum and off to Airport. Sister was busy studying so she did not get to tag along. We had dinner and then, walked around. Brother wanted to buy perfume and so I took the opportunity to get mine as well. While getting ready for school earlier, I was just thinking of suggesting to Dad to go to Airport one day to get my perfume and very much of coincidence, Brother had already planned of going on that day itself. Oh, was I glad. Since I already had the collections of Gucci, I decided to not get anymore of Gucci this time round. Thought of getting Elizabeth Arden's Pretty but it smells rather common. Wanted the new Mariah Carey's but the smell is unpleasent to me. Very much of distinct contrast in comparison to Luscious Pink's I've been using but I definitely weren't going to buy the same perfume. I prefer changes. Initially, I didn't know there were Burberry's but upon hearing the salesgirl mentioning it to the other customer, I went over to the shelf and thus, I resorted to Burberry Brit's Sheer. No doubt, very pleasant and sweet smelling it is. Been wanting to get it since long ago but I settled on Gucci's first. Yes, Burberry Brit's Sheer has been out in the market for quite some time now but nevertheless, it's the quality that matters. Also, since people might be thinking it's an old perfume, many would not get it which means, the benefit is that I will not have anyone having the same perfume smell as me. Now, this is Psychology. Speaking of which, my next paper is Applied Marketing in Psychology and the next is Applied Business in Psychology. Apparently I am already having the business mind right now, but psychologically applied. I am so going to succeed in life. Yea right.

I need someone to go out with today. My primary school friends are having Raya outing today and I told them I'm having school till 6.30pm. Simply because I do not want to go with them. You see, I don't like the bunch. They've turned to be Mats and Minahs now and I am not one of them and will never be seen among them. I'm afraid they might just come over in the night without telling, like last year or two years back, when I had told them I already had made plans with a friend but I was actually at home and did not want to go along with them. Ended up, they still came over and had me shocked because they didn't tell they would be. At least if they are coming over today and I'm out, they wouldn't be thinking that I had lied because one thing for sure, I am not at home. So somebody, please save me?

I don't like it when people go MIA. It's just not cool you know. Whatever reasons they have, at least update me please. No, I'm not mad and that's definite. I'm very much worried of what had happened. Everyone knows that I tend to think negative like almost at all times, hence I might be thinking that something happened to them. So Dearest Minah, what had happened to you? You have not been updating your Tweeter and Tumblr and also not replying to your tags either. I'm worried because I care. The worst part is that I don't even have your contact to ask how you've been all these while I've not heard from you. For seeking help from your brother-in-law to ask you to text me, I was then asked if I had a crush on you. Can't I care? Can't I have a close guyfriend? Stereotypical of general mass. Sure, it sometimes tick me off whenever someone mistook a friendship for a relationship but never had they realise that there's also Friendship between a boy and a girl, not only Relationship. Even when they seem to be close to one another, that could mean that they are really good/close/best friends. Jumping to conclusion is so not cool. Teckyi, chat with you someday again yea? Come back to the cyberworld soon please, even if you might be busy studying. Hehehe. Wherever you are at and whatever you do, take good care of yourself.

Currently I'm tuned in to Jason's Imeem. Since I can't have Screamos in my playlist, I will then have to listen to them some place else. This, for the sake of that minah. See how much of a caring, sweet and loving friend I am. Hahaha ^^v I miss Jason and I'm sure I've repeated myself for countless of times. Perhaps all are bored with this but so what, I don't care. Simply because "Missing someone isnt about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about that very moment when you're doing something and wishing they were right there with you" and for all that matters, I wish he knew but on the other hand, I don't. A week more to go before he leaves Singapore. I still have no idea of what to get him for his birthday. Guess if it's too hard to figure, I'd just bake for him. Then again, I fear he might get tummy upset. Hahaha. Oh well, we will see.

I'm off to bathe then for a little revision on Marketing.
Good day all.