<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
September 17, 2009 @ 11:45 PM

Hahaha, hello Teckyi. Thanks eh, you yang typo and I'm called gundu. Tak fair tau. Takpe, just you wait for your turn! *insert evil laughter* :D

I'm bored you knowww. I've been doing notes and redoing them too. Tsk, waste paper. Scold Izaa! Hehehehehe.

So, today's the 17th. Apart from my parent's 21st Anniversary, it's also Cousin Azim's 20th. Brother has turned 20, today it's Azim's, next up will be Jason's 20th as well. Hahaha, old people around me I see. But one thing about them, they still act like kids, especially Jason, that Retarded and Emotionless Devil. Hehehehe. That's what he gets for calling me Devil's Spawn, and also, if he hadn't mention something that has got to do with the nickname, I wouldn't name him that either. Hahahaha. Oh yeaaa, do you notice, the abbreviations are RED. My favourite colour = my favourite boy. How cool is that! Hehehehe.

Today also marks that it's been a month since I've lost Joanna. I know I shouldn't think about it anymore but it keeps bothering me. I should have moved on by now but everytime I tried to, I'm given false hope. Now I'm still struggling. I've been trying to reach her, but she has not been replying to any of my text messages.
I still miss her, alot.

Alright, I better not elaborate. Else I'm going to tear.

Due to the past dreams, I'm now too afraid to fall asleep. Lately, I've been dreaming about something... well, nonsensical I should say? I can't figure out what those dreams are trying to convey. Once I wake up, I will keep pondering about it. See how things could bother me that bad. Sigh, I have no idea of what's happening to me. :( & Teckyi, if you're going to suggest on going to the psychiatrist, I am so going to send you for hypnotherapy first. I promise! And hypnotherapy is, as a bottomline, once you got hypnotized, you're not coming back to reality and will be sent to the mental hospital immediately. So don't you try mess with me. HAHAHA, peace! ^^v



Oh yes. I'm telling all of you people, do watch Kalimah Terakhir. Eventhough there's Hafiz in there *yucks*, I'm still promoting this. I don't know how the story goes like but myself together with Joanna and three of our friends had played a part in this telemovie. So, show some appreciations please! Hahahaha.

I want to add a song to my playlist but since it's screamo, someone might just complain again and exaggerates that the song makes him feel like shutting off his computer. RIGHT TECKYI?!?!?! Heh heh heh. So because of this minah, I'm not going to upload the song. But here are the lyrics. If any of you feel like hearing the song, it's entitled Ten Talents by Emery. :) I reaaaaally love the song and to me, it's not like those boring love songs. RIGHT TECKYI?!?! Hahaha. Although, I think it might, more or less, affect Teckyi. If it does, I'm sorry Minah. :) You can bash me if you want to...NOT! ^^v

Last night I had a dream that you decided to leave me
and no matter what I said, my persuasion fell upon your deaf ears.

Don't leave me here alone. I'm not so good on my own.
I'm not so good. I'm not so good on my own.

Is it too late? Am I too gone? Is there something I should know?
Am I working for nothing? Will there ever be anything to show?

Is it true? I don't know what the storybooks have told.
Though I wouldn't be so bold to say so.
Will I do what I'm told? Will I play my hand or fold?
Will I stand my ground and hold? I would like to think so.

But if I just walked away, would you still save me?
Or would you take back all that you gave me?

Is it too late? Am I too gone? Is there something I should know?
Are we working for nothing? Is there anything to show for the service?
Is it worthless? All the waiting is the hardest part.

Come home my dear because I love you. I love you still.

It's a slap in the face when I feel my complacency grow.
It's the thrill of the chase, when you catch it you just let it go.
I take for granted the grace that is given me daily I know, oh.

How can you say that you love me when all that I want.
All that I want is your blessing and then I am gone.
Nothing I do can make up for the things I have done, oh.

Your love is all we need. We're gonna make it.
So let's close our eyes tonight and just believe.




Hahaha, I got the picture above from Jason. Cute right? Hahaha. Didn't I tell you, he still act like a kid. But him being one, has never fail making me smile. :D
Sigh, I miss Jason. Hope to hear from him soon.
:)