<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
September 10, 2009 @ 12:06 AM

I really feel like everyone's turning their backs on me. So what? It's not like I've not lost friends before, right? I really miss laughing. As much as I forced myself to laugh, I really can't. I've lost everything and what do I have to laugh about? I'm trying to stay positive, but I can't either. I'm tired of pretending everything's alright. I'm tired of pretending that the ones who've left me were never part of my life. And I'm tired of pretending that it never hurt seeing them go. My life's just so fucked up and I'm only pretending hard that everything's alright. Where did I go wrong? I never knew and never got to know. Please quit this guessing game, every one of you. Please quit hurting me already. I'm leaving Jason out of the picture. I don't want to think any further. I might just hurt my own feelings. I'm tired of holding myself together any longer. Please go, all of you. Please just go, get out of my life. I'm better off alone anyway. I know I shouldn't let them affect my life, but try being in my position at least for once please.