Life is like you're driving on a highway.
You keep having to give way to the speeding cars while you're just driving slowly. And when you feel like speeding too just because you feel that you're lagging behind, you did just that. But you never realise that if you speed, you're taking risk and if you're merely driving slowly, you're all safe, eventhough you're lagging behind. So this is where you have to choose, whether to speed, or to take things slowly, with patience.
---

First day of Raya was a blast, for sure. Eventhough we visited only four houses. We started off pretty late as my two siblings fell asleep after coming home from the prayer. The three of us stayed up the whole night together but in the end, I was the last babe standing. Yay me!
We were just in time to meet my two best second cousins, Ammar and Azuan, because we were late. When we arrived, I was glad that I didn't see Ammar and Azuan at the first moment I stepped into the house but unfortunately, when we entered the kitchen to
salam our Grandad, Ammar was there. I didn't realise it at first because I normally walk looking down and just as I entered the kitchen and looked up, I was like "Eh?!" and Ammar smiled. Hahaha, someone happy seeing me, his beloved second cousin. Heheheh. Eh wrong, sometwo, including Azuan. HAHA. Ammar had to leave few minutes after we arrived but at least I get to see him just for that few minutes. Somewhere along the day, something happened and I shall not elaborate. It simply made all of the witnesses tear. Up till now, I still can't get it off my mind. I wish everything was the same like when we're younger. I'd pray to God and hope He'll answer my prayers. :( Suddenly, I received a text message from Ammar saying "Your mum is so sweet, like you". Hahaha, awwww. I love the two second cousins of mine. :D
After that, my family, together with Azuan's proceeded to another of our grandad's place. Both of us were texting each other because we were too shy to talk face to face. HAHAHA. Same goes for Ammar and myself. Then, Ammar texted me saying that it was the worst raya ever. I had to agree. We both thought so because of the same factor, that factor that had made all of us cried. But on the brightside, we finally get to meet after a year. :) All in all, I got remarks from different people. Mummy said I've gained weight, Ammar said I look sweeter and Azuan said I'm prettier. Hahaha, top joke.
Second day of Raya was spent at Melaka and KL. Siblings didn't tag along as they could hardly wake up. So it was just parents and myself. We went to visit Grandmum at Felcra and after which, we drove off to KL. Abang Hafiz and wife were there too. Lucky we didn't postpone our trip to next week, otherwise I would not be able to meet my Dearest Abang Alif. Azim entertained me as always. Well, my best cousins they are. :) :) :) Left KL at 9:30pm, just when Azim wanted to bring me out. But it's okay, there's always next time. :) And we reached home at 3am.
Yesterday's PSSR paper was a definite disaster. It was easy but my mind went blank as I was attempting the question. As for the essays, I did Question 1, 2 and 3 whereas I should have done Question 2, 3 and 5. I have no idea what Question 1 was about but I was still dumb enough to attempt that question whereas I knew the answers to Question 5. Initially, I didn't know what Question 5 was asking for because the 8 steps didn't cross my mind at that instant. Ahhh wasted. It's the 8 steps that I had revised for repeated times but when it came out in the question, I ended up not doing it. Otherwise, I could score better. I should get prepared for the sub paper then. :(
On the brightside, I was happier at the end of the day eventhough I was all sad at first. Because when Sabby, Weitin and co. entered the class, they came hugging me and while I was hugging Sabby, Joanna entered. I wished I could hug her. Then, I found out that Joanna's seat was beside mine. I think this seating arrangement will remain for the next three papers, I'm not sure though. I was the third to finish the paper. Waited for Joanna to trade back our MP3s. Well, she started off by asking about the paper. I thought I had given face so after few minutes, I texted her saying that I've missed her and wished her all the best for the PSSR paper as well as the upcoming ones. I'm glad she replied. But I'm not going to be all so happy as I've learnt my lesson. I don't want to get hurt again. Well yes, I was prepared to delete her from my life, but I came to realise that I'm not ready actually. I still need her and Jaysen back. I'm still hoping and praying. :(
As for today, I woke up at 4 plus in the morning, for sleeping at 7 plus last night. I think I better start mugging for tomorrow's PI paper, after I've had my lunch. I'm now wondering when Ammar and Azuan are coming over. I'm so excited and I don't know why. Hahaha.
Well, it's been two days I've not chatted with my minah. It feels so weird as we always chat everyday and suddenly I don't get to hear from him. Chat with you soon okay Minah! Later we webcam like crazy again. Please don't get all emo alright. I'm here for you. Cheer up sis, love & miss you! :D