<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
September 6, 2009 @ 8:14 PM

" What in fuck's name is wrong with you?
Seriously.
What the fuck is the matter with that pathetic little pea brain of yours?
Does it even exist?

Stop all the shit you're doing, just give it a rest.
I mean, yeah, we are all co-dependent on each other, it's human nature, it's how we survive.
But fuck, you're like a fucking parasite, sucking the life out of everyone around you.
Have you no sense of self? Of individuality?
Oh wait, I shouldn't have asked.

Just what are you trying to achieve by doing this?
First you fucking impose like no mothafucka should,
and now you're breaking bonds between siblings.
Hi, in case you didn't know, you-have-your-own-family,
stop forcing your (self proclaimed) 'muscular' self into other people's.

Take off that mask of innocence and confusion, it's enough.
Or is it already one with that thick layer of foundation you have to pile onto your face every morning?

You have no sense of respect for anyone else but yourself.
You expect to be treated like the fucking Queen of England,
but you treat other people like your fucking slaves,
with no sense of gratitude or appreciation whatsoever to boot.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you", Bitch.

You're just lucky you haven't stepped right on the bone of my tail,
'cause you know exactly what's coming for you if you do,
don'tcha, bitch?

Well, lemme tell you, you're THIS close.
"


From Alicia's blog. Well, I don't know if it's referred to me but this triggered me to just text Jason and telling him that I'm just going to let him go. And I'm just going to return him all his stuffs. Then again, I should not do anything on impulse. So what should I do! Oh, he never reply my text anyway.