<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
October 8, 2009 @ 12:45 AM


It's about time I get this blog updated. Yea?

So Monday, if you readers follow up with my updates on Twitter, you should know that a certain something had made my day and I became wide awake right after that. Well, let me elaborate. I had stayed home the whole day and had dozed off while watching the tv. After I had woken up and still half-asleep while watching CSI, my phone rang. I didn't hear the message tone at first but after about ten seconds the message tone had played, I rushed to my room to get my phone. Before I opened the message, I had wished "Oh God, let this be Jason" because I've not heard from him like in two weeks? So after wishing, I opened the message and guess what? It really was Jason! No, he's not back from Brunei. I was so happy that I jumped and screamed of joy, literally. Well, I was alone at home so I have no one to tell me I've gone mad. Time after that, I was smiling for the rest of the day. We stopped texting till it was almost 9pm as he got the last parade at 9pm itself but even after that, the wide smile was still on my face. I had slept with a smile on my face too. Hahaha. I specially love the day's conversation! :) Just look at how Jason can cheer me up. I lovelovelove that boy so much, I swear! :D I would love to hear from him again soon, I don't care if my phone bill is going to rise. >.<

Tuesday? I had stayed home again and had slept for almost the whole day. Received a piece of news from Luqman that his production needs people for the artist thing and he wanted me to come down for the audition. Being one with low self-esteem, I am too afraid. I've overcome my stage fright but I have discovered a new fear in me, that is microphone fright. Hahaha. I just realised it the other day when I was given the microphone by my lecturer as I was asked to give explanations on my group's discussion. I was not able to do it but I still have to do it anyway and I did it. Despite that, I have not overcame the fear. I think it's due to some incidents that had changed me. I've become more discreet and not willing to be audible by all. Now singing, come on. Eventhough I have interest in it, I have no confidence to take it to a higher level. The other reason is, I don't fancy fame. So I told Luqman that I'm not accepting the offer but he kept persuading while I kept rejecting. Hahahaha.

Today (consider it's still Wednesday now ya), I had an impromptu meet up with Pearlyn and Khai. It's been so long since I met them both. So we had our late lunch at KFC and then to the Big Bookshop to purchase Khai's stuffs. Went to some blocks near Econ to decorate and design something and at about 7pm, Khai left as he had plans with his family. Since Pearlyn and myself had nothing to do, we chatted and confided in each other. She said I give the great advices. Yea Babe, I'm working on pursuing my dreams as a psychologist. Hahaha. Then, we met Kelvin and his friend to slacked for awhile and his friend left. After that, Kelvin left for his friend's house to play Dota while Pearlyn and I met up with Junrong and Desmond. Slacked again. Quek came some time after then followed by Keith. At almost 10.30pm, Pearlyn and I left for home.

Meeting up with Pearlyn and Khai tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon. So I'll update again tomorrow or so.

Goodnight all.