
"She has his photo as her phone's wallpaper but never once had she looked at it". I had heard someone saying that to another party, behind my back. Though it's only a dream from days back, it was much of a wake up call for me. I visit Jason's Friendster and Facebook profiles everyday for countless of times without fail but I no longer go through each photos of his and admire them like I had before. Everything is alright, at least I think so. Well, it is, isn't it? No, I'm not bored of him, never. I just can't find the reason that had changed me. My feelings for him does not fade no. Neither have I been close to moving on at all. I heard the Jaiho song at a store today and memories of NDP started playing at the back of my head. I teared. I miss everything. I miss him. Those days are kept deep in my heart and I could reminisce so vividly in my mind. I admit it's all my fault, guilt is eating me up in the inside. I hope to hear from him soon, please.
I love you, Boy, and you have no idea.