Hahahaha, I wasn't that free actually but since I have been neglecting my EALD report and was having the thought that my previous skin was rather boring to the extreme that I bet anyone would actually agree and puke gallons of blood just by the sight of it, I revamp the whole template and look, I have Andy Six photo up as well! Yay yay! With his photo up in my blog, lets hope it'll motivates me to update frequently, yea? Hahahaha. Hey, Andy is cuuute please! *melts*
And in one photo of his, I thought he looked like Mirza. Hahahahaha!
This entry just proved how much I'm going bonkers already.
I better get started on my report, seriously. And assignments are the ultimate evidence of my mental disorder, grr!
I'm going to drown myself in those theories. To be precise, theories that could actually urge me to tear myself apart from frustrations of getting them into my head. Do pray I'd survive ya. Toodles for now.
