<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
November 1, 2009 @ 1:11 AM


Hi, in case you're wondering, yes I am still alive. Unfortunate for you much? Well, too bad then. For those who are concerned (or pretending to be), pardon me for the unintentional yet partially intentional absence. Just that I couldn't find time to update. Now that I'm here, I'm going to make this real brief. The initial reason as to why I had not updated was because I fell ill. Then it resulted to plain laziness. Also because I have been pretty much occupied with school and now, assignments. Explains why I have not been online, yes? This term is quite a rush for us for our assignments are about a month due from the day we're informed of them, excluding CHP Presentation which will be on the 10th of December. Contributing to the pressure, time has been passing by just like a breeze. So easier said, every one of us are racing against time therefore I will have to abandon this blog for the meantime. Not forgetting, best of luck to all O Level students, especially to my sister. I may be a little late for this so I apologise. Take care, all of you. I will be back at the end of November, so till then. Much loves.