<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2461725696732645396?origin\x3dhttp://juiceboxpaperhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Izaalee's

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Gustav Jung




Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
November 24, 2009 @ 2:02 AM

Monday, November 23
After dinner at Ikea with Joanna and Rafi.


































Sunday, November 22
JB with family, visiting Granny.


































































































Too fatigue for elaborations, hence only visuals for you.
Time and again I've been reminding myself of the incomplete assignments. As mentioned on Twitter, datelines are approaching. All set now, for another night without sleep. Speed accelerated, going quicker than I ever had. I've got no time to waste any further. No more falling asleep which I'd claim as unintentional. Stay awake, stay awake! Just few more to go and I'm done with EALD.