As a lecturer, one would have to come up with ideas on how teaching can be interesting. As for my lecturer, he chose on doing several short films as teaching tools. He even wrote the storylines. Well, we have completed the filmings for all the five short films. Apparently myself and some others are not the original casts but due to the fact that the dates have to be brought forward and everything had to be in a rush, the Director had to pick new casts. Hence...

Taken at Project 1 location
Well, who said filming was easy? Then again, it was not hard, except for part where we have to wake up in the morning and also for Sabby to edit the videos. I'm sure all of our effort will pay off.

Day 1, on our way to location

Rini had to be my drawing block. Hehehe.

The Director taking a break

The stressed-out Assistant Director with the storyboard

Rafi preparing the props

Just what you don't see in the video. Clothes, bags and other items all over the place

Project 2. We were actually in characters
So after the editing of videos and refilming of Project 2, here's the whole outcome...




We even had to get some of our juniors to work for Project 3 onwards because on the last minute, we were given Project 3, 4 and 5 to complete. Being us, we immediately searched for actors and actresses and arranged for filming the very next day. Since we had too many scenes and lesser actors/actresses, we just had to use the same person for multiple scenes. Personally, it was definitely a great experience being part of the casts and crews. We may not be professionals but all of us have given our ultimate best and utmost effort in these projects we were assigned to. Let's hope we get positive remarks. :)

After we're done with Project 1 and 2, we were then invited to the juniors' History of Psychology's presentation. Boy, was I impressed. It was only their first month of school and they've learned alot. I'm sure they'll grow to be just like their seniors. Hehehe.
Honestly, I miss school. I miss sitting in the class and killing brain cells. Nevertheless, from now till school reopens, I've had my days planned. I'll just anticipate for school to start, though I know it'll be different. I'll miss my classmates.