
The past months have been pretty much mundane without the early morning texts teasing each other, debating about random subjects and things like that. All that at 5 in the morning before he started off with his daily trainings. He brings colours to my life, that's one of the many reasons why I love him. We have never gotten angry at each other even when there were times I thought he was and there were times when I had unconsciously committed mistakes that would trigger anyone's anger. Clearly, anyone but his. This gentleman is definitely one in a million.
Unfortunately, I can no longer read his texts whenever I miss him. All datas in my phone are now gone, that of course include the huge amount of texts from him. But memories are kept in my heart, etched in my mind. Up till now, I can still vividly recall the times I met him. The last I did was on the 1st August 09's NDP Preview. Yes, I've not met him since. I told myself that at least we are not drifting apart and good enough I am able to hear from him but then again, who am I kidding? Sure, I do miss him. I miss him alot more than anyone can ever imagine but due to our very busy schedules, with him being only free on weekends and sometimes not, and myself having school on the weekdays and family days on the weekends, I've striked 'meeting up' out of the list. Apparently I am not and can't be asking for more. I'm happy whenever I get to hear from him. Every little thing he does will definitely brighten my day up. I am very grateful to have known him, that's for sure.
Thinking about how he is doing leads to worrying for him, especially when I don't get to hear from him. Trainings are getting tougher, I hope he'll pull through. I know I will not be seeing him anytime soon, all I can do is pray for his well-being. I'm sure the man is able to take care of himself. I've been keeping this in and putting up a false front all along. I finally gather up my guts to let it out. And when I finally managed to, it sets tears down my eyes. You have been my greatest companion, the one who has seen me at my best and worst, the only one who understand and know me so well. Thank God for you. Happy 13th on the 13th, you know I love and miss you.
xoxo