Had a two hours phone conversation with boyfriend three hours back. Hung up as he felt sleepy already. I decided to sleep too but I couldn't just yet, mainly because I woke up pretty late. I began thinking of boyfriend and counting the days when he finally comes home. Just at that point of time, boyfriend called again. He confessed that he dreamt of me, that I was there beside him and he was hugging me to sleep. But he opened his eyes just to realised it was entirely a dream. He teared and dialed my number, then telling me about his dream and that he's missing me too much. I did shed tears too while he was telling me everything but I managed to control my voice. Well, I didn't want him to know that I was crying. Apparently all these while I've been putting up a false front. I'm not strong afterall.
Maybe it's given the impression that a guy is a sissy to be crying but yes, my boyfriend shed tears over me. And I clearly am lucky to mean the world to him. I'm blessed to have him in my life. Now I can't wait for him to come home. :)